Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

New Optik Slimline remote is Horrible, can I get original ones?

I just had my Optik TV remote replaced by a new slimline style. Wow, what a big step backwards. I used to be able to control most functions with one hand. This new one, not so much. Where's the Caller ID button? Where's the Exit To TV button? Where's...

PVR Auto Switch Off

Great frustration with the PVR. It does indeed auto shut off after 4 hours ... and I was told by a Telus Service Tech today that is 'normal.' Sounds counter intuitive to the purpose don't you think?

PVR doing weird things

Hi i recently purchased your service with an optik pvr. It was working well for 3 weeks and without anyone touching the console the pvr didn't work the same. As i tried to play certain recordings where i am sure i have that channel....it shows a blac...

PVR recordings won't play

PVR recordings won't play tried to reset box and now nothing any suggestions .. On hold for an hour with tech support

bviens by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR Error

I'm getting client initialization error

davidcam by Just Moved In
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

PVR

Can you?How do you take stuff off your PVR and put it on a memory storage or computer?

Optik

Came to visit my Mom and realised why she has stopped watching TV. I feel guilty for having suggested Optik. Overpriced, confusing, reduntant, and mediocre, this service finally makes my Bell system look good. For Mom, there may, at best, be ten usef...

spdtwins by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parental controls - Scheduling access

Is there a way to enter multiple MAC addresses to a set day and time without having to each device one by one? Everytime I "add" each device, it saves and configures the router then I have to start all over for the next address. Takes forever....THEN...

Huckaday by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos