Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Optik TV remote deprograming

Hi, is there anyway to have the optik box just turn off by itself w/out turning off TV If i program the TV turn off into the remote, it auto turns off opitk box and tv when i am in "optik" mode. I just want to turn off optik box, but keep TV on. But ...

jenniyah by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik On the Go questions

Just saw the Optik On the Go on TV... some questions...if I'm watching on wifi.... does it need to be in Canada? Can I be in the USA or China?how fast does this public wifi need to be? Will it work with 500Kbps download at many hotels during peak per...

xl by CPU Alum
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Score with Optik contest!

Hi Everyone, Starting tonight until April 11th, 2014 we are running a contest called “Score with Optik”. When you watch the Calgary Flames play on SportsNet West and upload your best hockey photo through twitter or instagram using hashtag #ScorewithO...

masthead.png
ShadiS by Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On demand

How can I put a password on video on demand so I don't get unwanted charges

Darcy1972 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappeared recordings

All my recodings are gone (after my PVR crashed). Anyone have advice to get them back.

AdiHill by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I disconnect the tv remote from my Telus remote?

I accidentally linked my tv without turning up the digital box volume, now my tv won't get very loud as it is linked through my Telus remote and I can only control the tv volume. How do I fix this? Should I unlink the remote?

Karlems by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PVR needs to stay on to record programs?

I just got Optic TV installed yesterday and the Installer set up the remote to power on PVR and TV at the same time. Doesn't the PVR need to be on all the time in order to record my series recordings?