Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Universal remotes compatible with optik TV?

So I am looking for a universal remote that works with the Optik TV boxes. I tried one universal remote from Sony that controls just a TV and set top box, which worked with his Panasonic TV, but it did not work even with the Scientific Atlanta codes....

RyDawg by Coach
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gol tv in hd

Why is Gol tv only in sd ,when its available in hd. The picture is pure Sh.. on Telus sd.

Tino by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR not always recording scheduled shows

My PVR seems to have something out for certain shows. For example, it won't record Sons of Anarchy for love nor money. I've tried to record it on two separate channels (both of which we have) but it won't record. It will record other shows on those c...

allypent by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CTV On Demand Error

After clicking the watch button for any CTV shows I get a loading screen for a couple of seconds then back to the watch button and an error screen. ( An error occurred retrieving the video please try again (10020/6003)

GTC by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TELUS OPTIK TV

Is it possible to change the background colour on TELUS OPTIK TV call display from black to TELUS green? It is hard to read sometimes when certain colours are on the screen.

barryn by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus tv software updates plus two other things

Do we get maintenance and updates like Shaw does anymore? and any new hardware or wireless routers coming(Dual band AC) out and what about feeds, currently Shaw has 6 and TELUS has 3HD and 1SD? and how my phone line can my house have(two phones line)...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

optik tv and internet not working 2 weeks after install

Dear Telus Tech, So for the past few years I had been on a DSL High Speed Internet and Telus Satellite TV Package, but with the recent telus upgrade in the area I decided to upgrade as well and got fiber optic internet and Optik TV as well. I called ...

aphan by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

remote that works with RCA tv

My optic slimline remote does not work with my RCA tv. I understood that a new remote would be available in the 2nd quarter of 2014. Is there a new remote that will work with my tv?

sheilahu by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos