Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! optic tv

I am new to Telus optic TV and I love it,I kept my shaw direct hooked up to see the difference in pictures and I have to say optic is as good if not better,so I called shaw to cancel my services and they put me on hold for an hour maybe thinking I wo...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Homeland

Is the series Homeland available on TELUS tv? What channel please? Looking for season 4

Bmattson by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

new to optik, question

noticed tonight when I hit record upstairs it turned off grandma's show downstairs. (have 3+1) didn't notice another recording was on. always thought it would give me a warning but it didn't. is there a setting I can change so it will give a warning?

optik tv set top box

on one stb the recordings pause every few seconds on playback. tried reseting box and still issue

Satellite T V

I have satellite T V -- not hooked up yet. I have the wall jack and the receiver. Can I use my T V set anywhere in my house ?

cage by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Universal remotes compatible with optik TV?

So I am looking for a universal remote that works with the Optik TV boxes. I tried one universal remote from Sony that controls just a TV and set top box, which worked with his Panasonic TV, but it did not work even with the Scientific Atlanta codes....

RyDawg by Coach
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gol tv in hd

Why is Gol tv only in sd ,when its available in hd. The picture is pure Sh.. on Telus sd.

Tino by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR not always recording scheduled shows

My PVR seems to have something out for certain shows. For example, it won't record Sons of Anarchy for love nor money. I've tried to record it on two separate channels (both of which we have) but it won't record. It will record other shows on those c...

allypent by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos