Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 163 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Yellow and green lights flashing from the back of Optik box 24/7

Why does the yellow and green lights on either side of cable from modem flash (very brightly) 24/7, whether the box is on or not. The link light is always on as well. Everything works, but since the box is in a room where people sleep it is very dist...

DebS6 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slimline 2 Remote won't power on/off both box and TV

Hi there, I have been trying to configure my remote to power on and off both the TV and Optik TV Box at the same time. I am using a Sony Bravia X900H TV and have configured the remote using code 1466.Afterwards I also tried setting the remote to use ...

Resolved! Network Choices

Why can't Telus offer more channel/Networks?Like MEtv......

CindyB by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flash Player Discontinued

Hello ... I logged on to Optik TV today ... for the first time in a while. When I selected a program to watch I got a message that "Flash Player is required to play this content". Flash player is being discontinued effective Dec 31 2020 and Flash Pla...

eddy3216 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fargo season 4 on demand missing episodes

I subscribe to FX Canada. When I search for Fargo season 4 through the on demand service only episodes 5,6,7 and 8 are available. How can I view the other episodes?

AJ1 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tv commercials

please TURN DOWN VOLUME on television commercials

Friendliest neighbours