Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Optik on the go- Is there anyway to get a new confirmation code?

I am beyond frustrated. We have two tv's- both have been set up to work with my android optic tv app but since a tech brought new wireless hardware (a new modem and wifi digital box for the bedroom) over two weeks ago I can't use the app as I cannot ...

Telus Optik 4K STB Compatibility for LG Universal Remote

Has anyone had any luck configuring LG's Magic Remote to work with the Telus Optik 4K (Arris VIP5662) Set-Top Box? Arris does come up as a supported manufacturer during setup. Thank-you.

JohnA by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HDMI-CEC issues with Optik box

I'm using a Samsung tv, with an Onkyo receiver and a PS4. I've always been able to use the hdmi-cec (Anynet+) features of all 3 to have them all turn on/shut off simultaneously. So turning on the PS4 will automatically turn on the TV, turn on the Rec...

Bomarr by Friendly Neighbour
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio video Sync problem

Big fan, longtime reader first time user.So I switched my hdmi cable, reset the box, deleted PvR storage from 61% to 38%.Gone through all of settings for audio,TV and Set top box.Why is the audio to video sync problem still occurring on live and PvR ...

Volume issue with Slim 2 remote

My Panasonic TV is not on the list. My Telus Slim 2 remote works to turn on and off my TV with code 1201, but does not control the volume. I've tried every code on Telus Codes List.Can you please tell me the code for my TV - Model TC-37LZ85

Jason26 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New PVR/ set top boxes

will Telus ever bring out 4k working ones?for the new cis hd boxes?will the 2gen 4k pvr have 6+ hd feeds with including maybe two 4k feeds? so in a year or two? and a 1TB hard drive maybe a SSD?

Hockey Games Blacked out on TSN without Warning!

Went to watch Leafs vs Montreal game earlier today from Edmonton. Blacked out.Recorded the Jets vs Oilers game on TSN3. Went to watch it, and it is blacked out too. Some questions:Who gets to watch these games when they are listed in the Guide? You h...

RonAKA by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New slimline 2 remote won't sync with TV

I just received a replacement slimline 2 remote. Following the directions to set it up, when I press the optik button the led doesn't flash (it only stays lit in solid green) and doesn't allow me to enter my TV code. Pressing the TV button the led al...

Kmeleskie by Friendly Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos