Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS tv audio problems

Hi is anyone having trouble with audio intermitent cutout on Telus tv

optik tv app

My Optik TV app won't let me sign in. It says Something unexpected happened. Please try again later (LP1008)Ive tried deleting the app and reinstalling but to no availany suggestions?

jpodsdad by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OPTIK SUBSCRIBED CHANNELS

Hello, I Changed my guide list to "subscribed channels" from "all channels"I Only want to see the channels I have subscibed to in my guide.Easy enough....My Problem.... The telus box keeps resetting my selection!!!!It is extremely frustrating to have...

Anderson1 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV for 1 month?

I've been looking around the website trying to figure out if its possible / how much it would cost to get TV hooked up for 1 month. I currently have Telus PureFibre by itself, but would like to add a month of TV for the NHL playoffs. All the TV stuff...

bleafer by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

watchoptik.telus.com video & audio not in sync

For those of you who watch their TV channels on their Internet devices, do you notice that the video & audio is out of synchronization? One solution to rectify this problem is to close the TV channel (not the browser) and re-click the channel you wan...

Exhile by Ambassador
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will we finally get optik? does Telus even care?

Why does Telus refuse to value it's small town clients? I live in Killam, AB and we have fibre optic lines running through our town from back when Alberta Government did it's infrastructure upgrades. All Telus needs to do is tap onto it and feed the ...

philziegs by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

new 4K STB

looks like new 4K set top boxes. what is the latest version? also when new modem coming out?

telus hardware...PNG

2018 IPL Cricket

Now that we've established that ATN Cricket Plus will be showing this years IPL, can I order that channel just for the length of the season at $15.00 per month and cancel when it's over? I'm still guessing you won't show it for free like last year. C...

Resolved! Wired STB on different subnet than pvr, cannot access pvr recordings

Hoping anyone can help...I have telus 250 fibre plan. My stb was on wireless but decided to hook it up to ethernet to make it a bit more snappy (ie, netflix, menus etc). I had no problems with having it wireless before but now on ethernet the stb pla...