cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiber install in my area

p90
Just Moved In

Just wanted to ask if this is standard? See the attached pictures. Just wanted to thank you for the work and completely frozen shut garage door today. Looking forward to your perpetual never ending circus in front of my house and in my neighborhood. P.S. I'm NOT a customer.

IMG20221110101734.jpgIMG20221110101753.jpgIMG20221110101711.jpgIMG20221110101722.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

T-Speed
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @p90 

If you didn't manage to get in touch with our customer support over the phone, please send us a message on Twitter or Facebook, so we can further investigate.

p90
Just Moved In

IMG20221112132220.jpg

I'm absolutely fuming about this. What I didn't mention is that they were using a high pressure hot water system to  dig the trench. It was somewhere around -20C at that time. The over spray water pooled all along my garage door and froze. I couldn't get out out of my garage in the morning. It took 15 minutes to chip the ice out from outside and inside of the garage door to get it to open. A few days later they came back a semi-filled the trench with gravel. The ridiculous thing is I'm not a customer and have no internet with Telus. The rubber seal on the bottom  of the garage door is somewhat damaged from chipping the ice away and whether they damaged the aggregate (which I just put 2 coats of seal on this summer) on the side of my driveway remains to be seen. The picture is the most recent of what the area looks like.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@p90 Sorry to hear about the negative experience. I've sent you a private message to gather more info. Thanks!