Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Employee
  • 43 replies
  • 5 kudos

Pause or schedule the Optik TV box

I'm looking for a way to pause/schedule my Optik boxes. I have a child that gets up in the night and watches TV. I tried blocking all the channels but she found that you can still use the search function on the remote to access shows. I have gone to ...

KarlaMK by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Optik TV app

Does the Optik TV app only work with WiFi and not data on an iPhone?

65Val by Coach
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Channel bundles

I’m supposed to get some more free channels in my new package which ones can I choose from

Fayzie by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No digital audio with on demand content

My Marantz receivers plays no audio if I use my TELUS 4K pvr to play “On Demand” content (but all live content works fine). The Marantz AVR shows “Dolby digital” bitstream but zero audio.If I set the TELUS box to output “stereo” on demand content pla...

Ss_blake by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crave+HBO doesn’t stream

I have CRAVE+HBO combo and I cannot stream any Crave On demand content. There is also no option to purchase Crave. I can only stream HBO on demand. How can I fix this?

TV Guide

Anyone else having issues with the TV guide that Telus don't seem to be able to rectify?? I have along list of issues driving me crazy!!

Jeff7777 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

When are we going to see the Seatle stations in true 4k?

All of the Seattle TV stations are now broadcasting in ATSC 3.0 NextGen which allows for 4k transmission. Is Telus implementing changes to accommodate this? Seattle is one of the very first markets to run with this. Boston is on the "to implement" li...

Optik 5602 wireless TV boxes

How many 5602 wireless TV boxes can I have on my system? I have 1 5662 PVR and 1 5602 box now. How much is a 5602 box to purchase?

65Val by Coach
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBC 1st

When does BBC 1st begin broadcasting? Says March 16 on the channel, but there’s nothing on there now.

65Val by Coach
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lip sync

Has anyone had problems with lip sync? I notice it especially bad when watching Global National, it is so bad that it seems Dawna is speaking French with poor English dubbing. I don’t notice the problem with programs before or after so it is probably...

BGorle by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours