Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 129 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Cable box problems

Ok so power went out when it came back on basement box would just flash nothing else so I tried the box from upstairs it didn’t work either just flashed but they worked when I tried them in the bedroom tried resetting modem nothing tried new Ethernet...

Resolved! Remote issue..

I have a Toshiba flatscreen and when programming my 4k remote it controls the power on and off no problem.. It however won't control the volume..My other non 4k remote with my other tv. No problem it controls everything.Why does the 4k not work?Anyon...

Can only watch Food network on app

Hello,When I use the Optik TV App on my iPhone, I can log in with myTelus and filter by "my subscribed channels", and it plays fine. When I try to access it on my tv, it does not show up on the guide, and channel 313 gives me a popup, saying I am not...

Optik PVR recording re-runs when set to first run only?

I've noticed lately that a few, definitely not all, shows that I have set to record first run only on the PVR are recording re-runs randomly and inconsistently. The air dates on the shows are well in the past (years back) but somehow the PVR is consi...

Nighthawk by Community Power User
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Why can't I see the answer to my post?

I asked a question on this forum the other day. The topic was PVR needs a daily reboot or recordings are not available. And someone named FuzzyLogic appears to have answered it. But when I try to access that answer by clicking on the topic, I get a w...

alan-bc by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR needs a daily reboot or recordings are not available.

There's three Optik boxes in the house, a PVR and two "remotes". The PVR is connected via Ethernet, the other two boxes are connected wirelessly. For about a year, everything has been working perfectly. But starting about three weeks ago, the recordi...

alan-bc by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing On Demand Episode for Rick and Morty

The new episode for Rick and Morty (season 5 episode is missing from the on demand. All other episodes came out right after the episode aired, but this one hasn't been added in almost a week.

Emitskatan by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Premium Theme Pack Question

Hey all, question regarding one of the Premium Theme Packs. When reviewing the Premium theme packs HERE , I only see a premium sports pack of "Sportsnet World Pack". However, when scrolling to the bottom of the page and reviewing the Channel Selectio...