Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Any lock up problem with the 4K box and Toashiba Fire TV?

In the last 6 months I get lockups.The Fire tv autosenses and the 4K box gives me the option of pressing the ok button to start the telus box. (green screen)When the green screen does not show when I turn on the tv, I know there is a problem.Resettin...

Just_LH by Ambassador
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik & Upload Speed on Fibre

My gf finally insisted we switch back to Optik as PikTV is such a dumpster fire. Anyhow after a 3 hr installation (they had not removed the PikTV so Optik wouldn't activate) we got it working. My upload speed though is suddenly poor and the techs are...

Jason_B by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV w/ T3200M & Boost Wifi

I currently have Internet 150 with Actiontec T3200M router peforming all of the wifi duties. I have one Optik 4K box connecting over wifi to the Actiontec. Works great. Luckily the 4K box isn't far away from the router. I would run ethernet if I coul...

Resolved! TV program deleted by mistake

Is there any way to recover a deleted TV program ? It's from the States so video is not available on computer.

Show starting reminder

Can you set a notification to let you know when a show is starting while watching another channel

ML by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AMC Preacher Episodes

I just signed up for AMC on Optik Tv so I can watch season 4 of Preacher but AMC only seems to be carrying the current episodes. Is there any way I can watch the episodes of Preacher that I missed.

Optic visual problems

I have been having real horrible picture as of late and not to happy about it .It is like frames are missing and it is not tv's it does this on all tv's never had this problem on SHAWCABLE ever . tried a 4k tv and that was horrible unwatchable .I put...

Boost wifi and wireless cable box

Hey everyone. I recently set up a Telus boost wifi system in my house. I turned off my 3200 modem wireless signal to not have a second signal. Can my wireless 4k cable box connect with boost wifi? Or am I stuck turning the 3200 wifi back on and givin...

RobV by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

UIW8001 Wireless Connection

We just moved residences and brought along our two boxes: an UIW8001 and a UIW4001. We previously both had the two boxes wirelessly connected at our previous address.During install at our new address, the technician told us the UIW 8001 (PVR) box nee...