Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 129 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Missing On Demand Episode for Rick and Morty

The new episode for Rick and Morty (season 5 episode is missing from the on demand. All other episodes came out right after the episode aired, but this one hasn't been added in almost a week.

Emitskatan by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Premium Theme Pack Question

Hey all, question regarding one of the Premium Theme Packs. When reviewing the Premium theme packs HERE , I only see a premium sports pack of "Sportsnet World Pack". However, when scrolling to the bottom of the page and reviewing the Channel Selectio...

PVR recordings unavailable on TV boxes

Recordings are on the PVR boxes but show as unavailable on the satellite TV boxes. Rebooted all components but no change and the Link LED is illuminated.

Recordings not playing

I just recently moved and had my telus boxes set up by a technician, my recordings that were on the PVR from my previous home will not play, the timer moves but the screen is black.When I unplugged and reset my PVR box it came up with a message that ...

Lori87 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV App on LG Nano

Hi, I just recently purchased a LG Nano (65Nano85) and I had some questions regarding the Pik/Optik TV apps that I was hoping someone could answer. This TV comes with apple TV built in but I don't see anyway to actually add apps to it. I'm assuming t...

Jordon by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Television connection has been lost

hi,The tv stopped showing suddenly (repeatedly) and saying that "Television signal has been lost". It would restore services in a few minutes.The cable is firmly plugged and it's not related to the internet connection. The problem started since last ...

Sammi123 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Router - where did the children's time restrictions go?

There used to be a children's restrictions page in the admin section for my router. I want to turn off internet to devices after a certain hour. The settings were available about a year ago but I can't find them anymore.Thanks

FrankOOO by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NBC Boston

Why is NBC Boston (channel 260) on the guide for 4K wireless box and not on the guide for 4K PVR?

Vicgal by Organizer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recording Just 1 Sports Team Series

How do you record just one NHL or NFL teams series and not every single teams game? With Shaw it was easy, you could set up your PVR to record just Canucks games. With Telus, I can’t seem to figure it out.

JJ144 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos