Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Technicolor UIW8001 Optik Box Not Working

So for the past few weeks on and off my Telus Optik TV Box would intermittently cut out both video and audio, and now today all it does is give me green and pink glitching and will not do anything but, I have tried all troubleshooting steps in hopes ...

My PVR and On Demand keep freezing

Watching Optik TV there's zero issue, but while trying to watch shows on my PVR or On Demand is maddening because the audio and video pause ~30 seconds or so for a couple of seconds. All the connections seem okay, and I've rebooted the entire network...

Matt9911 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV app issue or IOS issue

A month ago I started to stream Optik TV from my Iphone and Ipad to our Smart TV using a HDMI/Lightning cable. It worked great for the first three weeks but last week I started to get this message on my Iphone/Ipad - Screen recording: Sorry playback ...

Dhelgs by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR recording options

Is there a way to make a recurring recording just based on channel, time and day of the week (not by date or series)? (I want to set up a timer to record a certain channel every Sunday at 6pm-8pm for a year+...is there a way to do this?)

Dman99 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CNN on demand

What’s is this channel? Says press OK for subscription options then up pops “cannot add to tv package”?

abc123 by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mother's Day

Hey Everyone! Mother's Day is just around the corner, and I wanted to get some ideas for something awesome to watch with the special lady in my life! Any good movie recommendations? (and gifts perhaps while we're here, nothing's off the table!) Calli...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Optik Box HDMI switching to DVI

Hello-My Optik box has all of a sudden stopped working on my main TV(a 6 month old RCA RHOS651SM)It gives me a snowy screen of static, and I noticed that the input on the TV Displays as DVI instead of HDMI as it used to.I have tested on other HDMI po...

ThatMike by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sound

how do you get ride of the sound made when the guide button is pushed

BTaylor by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours