cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit Support Requests

airclub
Neighbour

My Credits is off my bill for 2 months. Ending up I've paid 52.20$ each month for the past 2 months. 

I've called the customer service 866-558-2273 which always direct me to create a Support Reqest, saying a billing expert will help me. 

But each time I complete the form and submit , it says "We were unable to submit your form due to technical issues. Please try again.". 

I've been advised to try at a different time. For a complete week, I've tried 10 times, none of them worked. Same error message " We were unable to submit your form due to technical issues. Please try again." 

Why the billing error request created by Telus has to lead to such a painful experience for customer which eventually become a free webform tester performing unpaid work for Telus to identify their webbug? 

While doing all of the free work for Telus, I am still over paying each month due to Telus billing error. 

Why the customer service people can not create such Support Request for the client such as me? 

I am looking for understanding and resolution of the issue as it is completely beyond my comprehension. 

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

I can't speak to what happened but can you elaborate on what kind of credits these are? How long are they supposed to be good for?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Hi, 

You may refer to case number 21835645 with call details. 

The credit is in French 
Cred/mois mise en serv.(avant tx)*

As you can see these are used for short text so difficult to read but translate into English, it should be 

Credit/month for services (before tax). I have a 2 year contract and these should be good for 2 years. I had them only for 7 months. 

I am supposed to get a call back within 5 business days from Telus. There is no call. Nothing happened. 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Can you please send us a private message so we can assist?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.