cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android not receiving the odd text message from Iphone user on different network

SSRaziel
Just Moved In

Not sure if this is a common issue or not but my Galaxy Note 9 seems to have trouble every now and then receiving text messages from an Iphone user which is on a different network than Telus. I'll receive texts from it just fine at one point in the day and then all of the sudden I won't receive one or two. It might go days just fine without any issues and then all of the sudden it starts again. Coverage is great where I'm at too. I can also see on the iphone that they've been sent. Sometimes they come in way late or not at all. I've combed through my phone settings and everything is at it should be as far as I can tell. It seems it's either a network issue as the iphone user is on another carrier than me (Fido) or an issue with Iphone to Android texting. Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas on troubleshooting and fixing this? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Is the user using Apple’s iMessage functionality? If so, messages go through Apple’s servers, so include that in your research.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Is the user using Apple’s iMessage functionality? If so, messages go through Apple’s servers, so include that in your research.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"