Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Telus optic tv

Just have a question, does telus have the fox fxx channel somewhere I can't find ,can anyone help..if so what channel and if not,why not!!!!

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optic tv

Does anyone find optic TV quiet compared to shaw direct,not complaining but I find I have to have my TV up almost twice as high on optic or is it just my system??

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Programming my slimline remote.

Just bought a new RCA TV and tried ten times to program the remote but no go. Tried the "other" code 29 as well. What else do I try?

Rayzor766 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Channel "V" (French)

Any plans to add Channel "V" to the Optik lineup anytime soon?

abc123 by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote recording access stopped working

It's bad enough that the Neighbourhood forum is all screwed up now and I have to re-login every time I vist. Now remote recording just quit working.I've been using it for 6 months, but this time when I ran it, it told me that I have to allow Telus to...

Optic tv

I just realized that you can watch all the seasons of board walk expire,man I'm loving this optic more and more can also watch game of thrones the box set for boardwalk empire would cost $40 a season.. This is great.sorry for posting stupid stuff but...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optic tv

Optic tv has a great picture in 1080i,don't no y I can't get 1080p but it is still a great picture way better than my shaw direct was,good job telus and how far you have came and the internet is amazing in my neighborhood ask for 50mbps and get 60,my...

Pixilated TV

Cannot fix our optic TV from freezing and pixilation issues. I have reset the router and TV many times, which worked in the past. I'm getting very cranky! Help!!!

bfears by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos