Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 4k receivers

I have upgraded to Optik 4k and am wondering when the remote 4k receivers will be available as promised to me?

Bjspink1 by Just Moved In
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Crave TV

Do you have to pay extra for some shows on Crave TV? And if so how do you find out how much?

Tsteele by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chanels changing?

It seems that over the last couple of months I have lost some channels I previously had. Is there any way to track what's getting taken away as it seems nothing is added.

Willy1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Watching Optik TV Recordings on iPhone

I have read a 2014 posting that says you cannot watch Optik TV PVR recordings on an iPad or iPhone (http://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-TV-Home-Phone/Optik-TV-App-gt-Watch-recordings/m-p/30075/highlight/true#M1261). I am also familiar with using the O...

GALAN by Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV and Green Channel Preview Box

I have noticed that when I exit Netflix Channel 422 and then use the Guide the channel preview box in the top left of the screen is just a solid green rather than showing the current channel selected on the Guide. The only way I can get the preview b...

JJR by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV remote won't work

I went to watch TV and the remote is suddenly not working. I can turn the TV on and adjust the volume. No recorded shows, I can't change the channels, no guide. The buttons on the box don't work either. Any ideas? Thank you!!!

bubba1 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Netflix Error

Netflix was working fine, then today apparently random selected programs that worked fine yesterday now pop up with a "to view this content, change to a lower screen resolution setting or to an HDMI port that supports HDCP 2.2". I've changed my TV re...

ickster by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik Wireless Box, default to wired instead of wireless

Hello there, I have two Wireless Boxes and one access point.I managed to activate them using the pairing with the access point and then once activated/paired, insert the RJ45, this allows them to work properly.....until power goes off, then I have pl...

garbia by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV Remote Record App

I can no longer access my account on the Optik TV Remote Record App on iOS. I get an error message saying Connection Currently Unavailable.Anyone having same issues??

Optik on the go- Is there anyway to get a new confirmation code?

I am beyond frustrated. We have two tv's- both have been set up to work with my android optic tv app but since a tech brought new wireless hardware (a new modem and wifi digital box for the bedroom) over two weeks ago I can't use the app as I cannot ...