cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simplii/CIBICY one-time verification number

Jeffg
Just Moved In

Hello,

I have been going back and forth with Simplii on not receiving one-time verification codes and they told me the following,

"There is a known issue where one-time verification codes are being blocked by Telus. What you can do is reach out to Telus to request the one-time verification code number be added to their accepted list. That number is 1-888-872-2422. Once the number is added you should be able to receive the verification code."

Any way to get this unblocked?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

You will have to actually call Telus for that. I doubt it's blocked but you'd want to chat with tech support either way. The forum is mainly inhabited by other Telus customers.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

You will have to actually call Telus for that. I doubt it's blocked but you'd want to chat with tech support either way. The forum is mainly inhabited by other Telus customers.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

BillTelusCust
Rockstar

For what it is worth, they come through on Rogers....so it being a Telus issue is not beyond the realm of possibility.  Good luck.