cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realistically how long does it take to port my number from Koodo to telus.

ConquerOfTheWorld
Just Moved In

Realistically how long does it take to port a number to telus from Koodo 

What would be best case scenario and what would be worst case scenario 

I've been reading online and have been getting nervous because people complain how long it takes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mobile to Mobile port requests are generally fairly quick - we're talking within 15 minutes best case scenario. Worst case scenario is there is a mismatch with account information being submitted causing the port to be rejected by the outgoing carrier. I know, Koodo is a subsidiary of TELUS but the issues can still be present. 

TELUS agents have access to a port support team who can give a better idea of what the issue is; I suggest you give Client Care a call via: 611 or 1-866-558-2273 from a different phone, preferably. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mobile to Mobile port requests are generally fairly quick - we're talking within 15 minutes best case scenario. Worst case scenario is there is a mismatch with account information being submitted causing the port to be rejected by the outgoing carrier. I know, Koodo is a subsidiary of TELUS but the issues can still be present. 

TELUS agents have access to a port support team who can give a better idea of what the issue is; I suggest you give Client Care a call via: 611 or 1-866-558-2273 from a different phone, preferably. 

View solution in original post