Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

757 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1188 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Playback Error - Decoder Failed

Using an adroid tablet when in the Telus TV+ app and click on any recordings I get "Playback Error - Video playback unavailable, error TVPE-99999. Decorder Failed: c2.android.avc.decoder". I also get this error when I go into Guide and select a chann...

VP84 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop getting alerts when travelling to other countires

Hi, I travel between Canada and the US every day for work and am constantly getting messages like “welcome back to Canada!” etc. Hoping for a way to turn off text messages from Telus each time I change countries, without just blocking the number (I s...

DylanH by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS forwarding

Hi, I’m a vintage phone enthusiast and basically put my smartphone in a drawer as much as I can. When my sim is in an older device, I can usually get call/text/data with my plan - but not always mms. When I get an mms message to one of these devices,...

Poor Network in my home area

I am with Telus with 2 lines. At my home address, the network connection is Very very very very poor. Even though I have enabled the WIFI calling, the calls gets disconnected or the other person can't hear anything. Even on the driveway out side my h...

Ulefone Armor 26

Telus doesn't seem to offer any phones with micro SD options which interest me, and that means looking elsewhere for phones. The Sonim XP10 simply doesn't offer me what I want for the price, as far as storage and memory go. I'm curious about the Ulef...

Help with poor device.

Ben with Telus for 26 years. Had good and bad phones, survived all. Now, I have a Pixel 8, and the battery does not last six hours with moderate use - emails, random searches and reading news. No videos or social media. Locked with the rest of the co...

IR100 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't email to text Telus

I'm sending emails to phone number [email protected] but it's not coming through (to text). Is this still an option for Telus or do I need to change parameters on the phone to start receiving texts from email? Bell and Rogers email to text wor...

mick4041 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Smartwatch Plan?

Hi, I am a current Telus customer and I have a mobility plan. I am considering purchasing an LTE Samsung Smartwatch NOT from Telus and adding it to my account with the "OneNumber" feature. I understand there is a monthly fee to enable this feature. I...

mmmmmm by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stream+ & Prepaid Annual Prime Membership

I am looking to add a Stream+ subscription but I already have an existing annual Amazon Prime subscription that ends in September 2024. I can't seem to find any details about what happens when I add Stream+.Does any of the following happen?1. Pause m...

Why does it cost so much to hold a phone number

When you have had a telus mobile number since 1996, why are you charging me $50 a month to ‘pause the line’ or hold the phone number for me till we get back from a 2 year international trip? Is this Telus way of saying that they no longer want us as ...

GRS by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.