Mobility Devices
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Windows Phone 8 GDR2 update : when?

Hi Telus, Can you give us a timeframe for the release of the GDR2 update on your network ? Also, I have an unlocked HTC 8x, when GDR2 comes out, will I also get it? Thanks!

Resolved! How to use the Apple SIM in my NEXUS

I have an old Nexus phone and would like to use it with the existing SIM (from my iPhone 4). The Nexus keeps saying that it cannot detect the SIM after I put the SIM into the SIM slot. Looks like I need an adapter for that? Does anyone know a good on...

Resolved! My Samsung galaxy s4 is stacking my text messages.

A few days ago I was texting with my son, then with my wife. Instead of having the usual "he said" "she said" bubbles, the messages from them were just being stacked together as were my replies to them. It's very annoying, because you can't read the ...

Prepaid plan : questions

I'm considering jumping from Bell to Telus, because I can get absolutely *no* transaction information from Bell, the only information I can have is my remaining credit... (my phone is an unlocked HTC 8x)Can't know if I was billed for calls, data, or ...

Emergency alerts

Is there a way to get emergency calls out to several phones at once. The call would be originating from a main desk phone then alerting the on-call phones. The phones involved are MIKE phones, mostly i576s and i686s.The person at the main phone would...

Tonia by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos