Mobility Devices
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Blackberry Torch 9800 - rings while on Vibrate Only

I may have pocket changed a setting... but for some reason, when my phone is set to Vibrate Only, it will ring for incoming calls. I've looked through the OPTIONS menu bar and I have the following settings:Vibrate ONLY setting:Ring Tone volume = SILE...

lisalmrx by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

My contract is up soon and was wondering what type of phone should I consider getting and how do I go about getting my I phone unlocked.

Phydough by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why does TELUS charge for incoming texts

Why do they charge for incoming text messages while roaming? That's 1 thing that's is very annoying should be changed and I'm sure it affects why some customers choose other carriers.For ex: Bell and Rogers and others do NOT charge for incoming text ...

Hockey96 by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fraud calls on my telus mobile phone

hii would like to know how to stop these fraudulant calls on my cell phone.call from 416 873 1135- they wanted me to press 1 to win a trip.call from 416 873 3133 - they wanted me to press 1 and verify Canadian tire bank info.I know that these are all...

ornella by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! droid maxx

Why don't telus bring a good Motorola in the moto G is ok but its not the droid maxx I tried the droid maxx out here and it just was not compliable here to work proper here but the phone was so good the best phone I ever had when it had service so wh...

bigR by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travel in the USA

I am going in Florida in March for 1week I was wondering what kind of plan you can ofer meTks

Raysav by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone can't make a call

my name is Lesley Sm****iuk 403 *** 9303. I just got a new iphone 4s today and it will not connect to wifi and I can't make a call, it ends immediately????

jayda by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos