Mobility Devices
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Was Wondering if this Unlocked Phone was Compatible with Telus's Requirements (Samsung-G S5 Mini)

Hey, I was wondering if this phone was compatible with Telus's network requirements.Also, if it is; how does one go about attaining the appropriate SIM card as an existing customer?Thanks a bunch!-Established Polar Bear-Edit-I'm planning on purchasin...

How do I stop read receipts from sending hundreds of times?

I recently reset my Galaxy S6 because I was having some problems with it. As soon as I restored my backup, one of my friends with an iPhone starting receiving texts that said "your message to xxx-xxx-xxxx(my number) has been read". She was getting at...

bzampa by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help for Huawei smartphone.

Greetings to the neighbourhoodI´m just speaking from Spain, and I´ve got a question.My doughter´s going to travel from Spain to Ontario area, and she wants to use her current smartphone that she recently bought here in Spain, the device is a Huawei A...

LG G4 accessory kit

Does Telus offer the free accessory kit(SD card, extra battery and battery charger ) with the LG G4 that other carriers are offering (Rogers for example), if not, why?

rg78 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will This HTC M7 Work with Telus?

Will I get 2G, 3G, 4G, or LTE? http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-HTC-ONE-M7-Quad-core-Android-Smartphone-32GB-4-0MP-GPS-WIFI-Black-Unlocked-/221522753207?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3393c8f6b7

TheLumina by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III doesn't get any data.

Hi,I just a contract with Telus and I have my own device : Samsung I9300 Galaxy S IIII can phone with it, and receive some texts, but I can't get any data. Is this normal ?According to gsm arena, the supported bands are :2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800...

Resolved! BB 10.3.2 coming in the next few weeks

At least according to this post:http://blogs.blackberry.com/2015/06/blackberry-10-3-2-and-blackberry-blend-1-2-coming-to-all-blackberry-10-devices/I feel that Telus mishandle the 10.3.1 rollout and needlessly delayed it. The boilerplate response is t...

mh1983 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos