cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Koodo SIM card on Telus network

Frank3
Just Moved In
Hello,

I ordered a phone from Koodo because they had a nice offer and it comes with a free Koodo SIM card.

My current phone on Telus doesn't have the same SIM card format, so I would have to buy a new one.

Is it possible to activate the Koodo SIM card coming with the phone in my Telus account or do I absolutely need a Telus SIM card?

Thanks and have a nice day!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Koodo SIMs only work on a Koodo account. Telus works with Telus SIMs. If you got the wrong size SIM from Koodo, get in touch with them and see what your options are. Many SIM cards have three sizes of SIM cutouts and you just have to use the one that fits your phone.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Koodo SIMs only work on a Koodo account. Telus works with Telus SIMs. If you got the wrong size SIM from Koodo, get in touch with them and see what your options are. Many SIM cards have three sizes of SIM cutouts and you just have to use the one that fits your phone.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂