Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 127 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Headphones on Crave

With our new Telus Home Services I can’t use my headphones with Crave (which comes for free with this service). All other apps on the TV work fine with my headphones. I have talked to Telus technical services and they throw up their hands. They say i...

SEAB by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon prime

As part of my channel line-up with Telus I have Amazon Prime.Thinking of changing my channel lineup (too expensive) but still want Amazon Prime, how do I switch my Telus Prime channel billing to Amazon Prime?

Optik TV Intermittent Channel / PVR Problems

Hello,I'm hoping someone might have experienced a similar issue as me or have some input of what else I can try to fix the problem... I have a VIP5662W PVR and 2 VIP5602WT wireless boxes. Several weeks ago I first noticed that 75% or more of my subsc...

macdian by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pvr is off-line msg while skipping ad

Watching a recording, press skip to move through a commercial, recording freezes, message pop-up says Pvr is offline. No, it's not, we're watching a recording! Sometimes if we restart the program and FF we can watch through the commercial and then th...

Gramps by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AMC+ VOD

Hello.AMC+ on demand channel 440, I'm seeing options to view on demand Shudder, sundance, and if films. What I don't see is on demand AMC +.Is this an error????All it shows is a AMC+ trailer.

Bison by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to remove/reset WPS WiFi from Optik TV 4K Box

I cannot figure out how to do this - to make it forget the network. I have a DVR and three Optik TV 4K boxes. One has never been connected to WiFi which is OK because it is ethernet. Another is on WiFi because I have no network port near it. A third ...

brians by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set Digital Box Volume - Optik

In the instructions for programming a remote for Optik TV, the first step is always to set the volume on the digital box to 25. I have two questions:1. Why is this necessary ?2. How do you do it ? As far as I can tell, there's no way to get the Digit...

Fredp by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote Code needed for Sharp 4T-C55EL8UR

I have a new Sharp TV (model 4T-C55EL8UR) and trying to set up my old Optik Slimline remote to work with it. Tried all the codes for Sharp TVs and HiSense (apparently HiSense has acquired Sharp's TV business in Canada and the US) in the Optik TV supp...

Fredp by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Free TV"

I just signed up today June 18th 2024 I received my service agreement in their nowhere does it say i will get a free TV. I specifically asked Gary the gentleman i was talking to 3 times that i would also be getting my Free TV. If it doesn't say free ...

koffmcsp by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours