Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 168 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

4k Optik digital box

We never had issues before. We were told we need new equipment so we went with it. Got it all hooked up and nothing but issues. Telus on demand has a licensing issue and won’t play anything. And the box keeps freezing. We’ve restarted the main wired ...

CKBern by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Casting from VLC through Digitab STB

Supposedly the new digital STBs have the ability to act as a casting device and I was able to successfully do so with the IOS YouTube app. All the three boxes appear with the same "Optik TV Client" name which I gather can be changed. However, this on...

Resolved! Home Forums Optik TV OptikTV

Perhaps the recent change/addition of a second Optik TV can be removed.Then the 2nd Optik TV would not bring up closed but pinned threads

Rocky3 by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems recording series on TFC

Hi, We have some series recordings that are not working on TFC channel 2602. When we try setting a series recording on a show, it reverts to a single recording.

NHL Centre Ice Availability

When can I subscribe to NHL centre ice? I’m just wondering what is the date it becomes available. Is it during the pre-season or when the regular season starts.

Accidently ordered the new Optik TV Digital Box

Hello, So I accidently placed an order for the new TELUS digital box, however, I do not want it. Now TELUS is shipping the new box, but I want to keep my TELUS Optik TV STB as is. Now in the email they say that my equipment will stop working on the 8...

Resolved! Can I cast my own photos and vids thru the Telus TV Digital Box

Just set up my new Telus TV Digital Box which seems to be working fine ... I see I can cast Telus material thru the Telus TV+ app ... however is there a way of casting my own videos off my android phone to my tv via the Telus TV Digital Box? Thanks

RB123 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I I put in a change/move location request online through my account, I was called a few days before to set up the tech and was also advised that my internet package would need to change as my old one was DSL and my new location is fiber optic to whic...

angry1 by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

We Really Need an Online " Free Previews " List

Yes - I know that channel 5 shows the current channels that are on a free preview but it does not show any free previews that each customer subscribes too. I have seen on a few different sites that say that The Fight Network is on a free preview from...

Friendliest neighbours