Did you mean: 

how do i unlock the sim card

Babydoll69
Just Moved In

how do i unlock my telus sim card

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

tsizzle
Leader

Its the phone you unlock, not the SIM. You unlock your phone and then put in a SIM from any other carrier, great for travelling abroad. You can call TELUS to do it for $35, go online or visit a mall - there are lots of places that do it, not all of them reputable.

View solution in original post

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

Otherwise, I just remove the cover and pry the card out.  It's not locked anymore.  Pliers help too.

avanthika
Friendly Neighbour

What's your phone Brand and model? You can unlock your phone from network lock using unlock code. unlock code is the best and safest way to unlock phone.You can get the unlock code for your phone from your Network service provider or any third party online vendors like REMOVEDBYADMIN   here you need to specify your phone model, country, IMEI number of your phone. Then they deliver unlock code to you through mail with unlocking instructions.

Using this you can unlock your phone from Network lock easily.

3 REPLIES 3

tsizzle
Leader

Its the phone you unlock, not the SIM. You unlock your phone and then put in a SIM from any other carrier, great for travelling abroad. You can call TELUS to do it for $35, go online or visit a mall - there are lots of places that do it, not all of them reputable.

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

Otherwise, I just remove the cover and pry the card out.  It's not locked anymore.  Pliers help too.

avanthika
Friendly Neighbour

What's your phone Brand and model? You can unlock your phone from network lock using unlock code. unlock code is the best and safest way to unlock phone.You can get the unlock code for your phone from your Network service provider or any third party online vendors like REMOVEDBYADMIN   here you need to specify your phone model, country, IMEI number of your phone. Then they deliver unlock code to you through mail with unlocking instructions.

Using this you can unlock your phone from Network lock easily.