cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is MyTelus App login down? Can’t login via app

catbird
Friendly Neighbour
Is the login via MyTelus iOS app down? Can’t login, tells me email or password incorrect.

Can login fine via website and browser.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're investigating an issue where some customers have trouble with app access right now. The online portal should still work, however. Can you give it a try: www.telus.com/myaccount 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're investigating an issue where some customers have trouble with app access right now. The online portal should still work, however. Can you give it a try: www.telus.com/myaccount 

catbird
Friendly Neighbour
Hi Dru,
Thanks for the reply. I was able to login via browser as you suggested, and perform a successful transaction via browser.

Unfortunately, the app on iOS still does not allow login, says that I’m putting in an incorrect email or password. I even deleted the app and cleared the cache and reinstalled - unfortunately still no luck with the login on the iOS app.

Thanks for looking into this. Can use via browser until the app login issue is fixed - good suggestion!

I have the exact same issue.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager
We're currently investigating the app issue but please do try logging on via the web portal in the meantime: www.telus.com/myaccount