expect more, yeah right!!!!!!

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Neighbour

contacted telus 4 times on twitter and no responses, seems like no one at telus is monitoring telus twitter account about customer issues, contact dates were may 18,19,22,24,25. I have given up on telus.I have zero trust in telus now. So much for "expect more from us", it just ain't happening. Why don't you have someone actually monitor tweets to telus instead of just posting telus tweets.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Why not pick up the phone or use online chat to speak to them.. Don't expect them to pick up on every tweet as they handle mobile as well..

Gone are the days of talking on the phone? It is FREE to call..

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

So you wasted all that time waiting for some lame tweets instead of just calling in and getting your issue dealt with right away? If you solely rely on twitter, you may wish to reconsider your priorities.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. πŸ™‚
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Yup! I called in a week or so ago in the morning before heading to work. Connected to Tamara within a minute of of getting through the IVR, and had my question answered before the coffee finished perking. Actually talking to someone is usually the fastest way to a solution.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Neighbour

situation was unique, whereby calling in would not be fix the situation. The base issue is why is Telus not monitoring twitter, other companies are monitoring their tweets and do contact you regarding questions/concers etc. Telus should have someone minding the store.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unique? I'd be very curious what kind of problem couldn't be fixed by calling Telus.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. πŸ™‚
Guardian

I subscribed to this thread just to find out what problem can only be solved via Twitter. This should be interesting.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus offers two means to contact them through the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page: phone and online chat. They are also doing some through their Facebook page, but it is not the primary means of issue resolution. That the OP has "given up on telus [sic]", and states: "I have zero trust in telus now" due to lack of response to a message sent to a Twitter account, says more about the OP than Telus. Twitter, which is a broadcast medium rather than a one-to-one communications tool, is far less suitable to use for troubleshooting than IM, chat, email, or best of all, a call.

What I really don't understand, is given the methods of contact provided by Telus, why there is an expectation any company should use the form of communication any particular individual chooses. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"