My Mobility Account
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility accounts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Top-up via bill payment?

For some reason my automatic top-up for Prepaid Talk & Text 15 didn't go through five days ago due to a "credit card error". I had updated my prepaid authorization data to a new card number on February 6, and the payment went through all right on Feb...

Resolved! Cannot sign in to telus mail on google

Hello, I am having issues with signing into my telus mail in google. I am using the same log in information as i am when logging into My TELUS however google mail does not seem to like my password (which i use to log in to My Telus). It keeps saying ...

mjrusk by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closed account affecting credit score

My wife opened an account with Telus in November of 2022 but closed the account the next day as she joined me on my EPP account. Whoever processed the return at the store level did not do so correctly which resulted in the account remaining open. Whe...

From Telus to Koodo

So Koodo asked me tones of times to switch from Telus to Koodo. I told them I cant. Anyhow If I transfer from Telus to Koodo my phone and plan Id be breaking contract. Also Koodo refused to give me discounts for my Disability. Telus already has since...

HOTROD2024 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment method for prepaid plan $150/180 days.

If my credit card is on file can I assume upon renewal in 180 days it will automatically charge the $150 from my credit card?I was on a monthly prepaid and had to topup to maintain a balance in the account but there is no option to topup $150 from th...

EZ2 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why should I stay as a Telus customer?

I have been a Telus mobility customer on my current cell phone account since 2003, and on a previous account back to 1996. I have been a lifelong Telus account holder for TV and internet.My current cell phone has a 1GB of data. When it goes over Telu...

Hughman by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

What is "bring it back final payment"? My bill had $390.00 added to it for this payment. Huge unexpected bill!!!

Cory1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I was charged a fee to speak with customer service

My cell phone was out of power and needed to speak with customer service so i looked up there number on the computer and called the their number. When i got a recording it says this call will cost $3.89 to complete the call, please press one if you w...