cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About my mother inlaw

Leeann1
Just Moved In

Hi I would like to add to my mother in laws channels and pay for it is that possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mobility_Princess
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Only if you are an authorized name already (at some point she would have had to have given you permission on her account or she can do that still). Than you can order whatever you like. For payment you could try a visa debit/credit card not in the account owner's name (your mother in law). For fraud reasons if it is not in the account owner's name it may be declined but, it usually goes through. Or you could mail in a cheque or make an online payment ahead of time like @NFtoBC suggested 🙂

Mobility Client Care Rep

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You could gather her account credentials and pay through online banking or mail.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

Mobility_Princess
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Only if you are an authorized name already (at some point she would have had to have given you permission on her account or she can do that still). Than you can order whatever you like. For payment you could try a visa debit/credit card not in the account owner's name (your mother in law). For fraud reasons if it is not in the account owner's name it may be declined but, it usually goes through. Or you could mail in a cheque or make an online payment ahead of time like @NFtoBC suggested 🙂

Mobility Client Care Rep

View solution in original post