Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

711 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

782 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Stream +

I am looking to switch to stream plus but I already have Disney plus and Amazon paid for, for the year. Do I lose the months I have left remaining on those accounts?

5G extender

Looking for recommendations on a 5G booster. Since I changed to IPhone 15 I can not get a solid connection to the local tower. thanks

phamlin1 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus misrepresented just about everything

I was enticed to leave my Service Provider and join Telus expecting a better experience. I ended up paying an additional $1800 for 5 new iPhones which are inferior to the ones I had. I’m paying an additional $100 per month for a much worse service. I...

Marz by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unhappy with the sales team for a new phone

I looked online and found a deal for a plan and a new phone. I went down to the actual kiosk and spoke to an associate who reviewed and confirmed the plan with me. I was on my lunch hour so I told him I'd have to come back the next day to have more t...

Change sim card

Hello there, I can't seem to be able to change my sim card. I am on my account and I clicked plan and devices. I don't see anywhere that I can change my sim card. These are the options that I have below. Device & Plan SummaryChange Plan & Add-OnsChan...

pinny by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.