Mobility Services
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Public ip for 4g hotspot modem

I purchased a 4g hotspot for our summer cottage for the sole purpose of monitoring while im away. Unfortunately telus won't assign a public ip to non business users. What the ........ ? my 200 modem i just purchased from telus is now a brick as the 2...

darrterr by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading/Contract Termination

So here's the situation right now: I've only had my iPhone 5S for 7 months out of the 2-year contract, but I'm considering terminating my contract in order to upgrade to the OnePlus One. Hypothetically speaking, in regards to the service, I would hav...

Raine by Organizer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

biggest mistake

We have had a telus account for many years...We were told that our home out of town had coverage and based on that we updated our phones...surprise...complete dead zone....we now pay over 150 a month for two phones we cannot use at our primary reside...

here are my thoughts Telus

why dont you come up with several options for your customers like having a 1 year term with a phone @ more money for the phone on a year termyes still have the 2 year terms with phones at a cheaper rate but give us a choiceif you give more options ou...

river by Coach
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

My iphone 4S has no service. It searches and finds telus momentarily then cuts out and says no service again

Sold eSecuritel by telus agent with false information

I signed up for a three year contract with Telus ~14 months ago. I had never purchased a smart phone prior due to the very high cost of replacing them. For this reason the telus agent sold me the eSecuritel insurance whereby I pay a monthly fee and m...

ktaylor by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture messaging direct to phone

I was wondering if there's way to receive pictures directly to my text conversation, instead of a link to the browser. Even if it involves switching to a new SMS app. Thanks!

kyle9696 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

Hi so I got a telus prepaid SIM card today in Medicine Hat, put it in my HTC One and it was working fine. I drove out of the city towards Calgary and then it lost signal.Now I have absolutely no service, when I scan networks the only one I can pick u...

simmo0020 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos