Mobility Services
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Data has suddenly stopped working

Hi! I have had my Galaxy S3 for over a year and it's never had a problem. But today my data hasn't been working. I've switched it on and off and restarted my phone. Could it be the network? Thanks.

alexisf by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to contact a technical person...

Hi ! I'm a sysadmin, and our enterprise is having a lot of customers displaying emailing problems to us.The common denominator being the host mx25.exchange.telus.com; looks like its DNS is malfunctioning (my little finger says dead drive or firewall ...

missed call notifications

Hello, I was wondering if Telus offers a service out there (of some sort) that notifies the cell phone user about who had called them while he/she is away by either having their cell phone turned off for an extended period of time or going into an ar...

simon726 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! EVDO Shutting down

Greetings, I just received a letter saying that Telus is shutting down the EVDO/CDMA network, and that my phone will no longer function as of March 31, 2014. I'm in the middle of a three year contract. The BlackBerry Style 9670 had just come out when...

Shane by Leader
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reception service non existant in the house

Hi, i move to my current addres this past August. Since day one my Telus connection has been horrible, to be able to use it i either have to walk out of the house or stay near the windows in the house, same thing on the second floor. Now i understand...

maurixxi by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail?

Why TELUS is not offering visual voicemail for Android phones?

sumchans by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos