cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

telus agent fraud

Gitansh
Just Moved In
I am writing to file a formal complaint regarding the issues I have encountered with my Telus bill payment and contract agreements. The purpose of this complaint is to bring to your attention the unprofessional conduct and false promises made by Silvi from the Telus Fiber Team.

In February 2024, I have contacted Silvi regarding obtaining Telus home network services. During our initial conversation, she assured me that the monthly fee would amount to $45 per month, with no payments required for the first four months after installation because I would get enough credits to be automatically paid.
Shortly after the installation, I received my contract, which stated a monthly fee of $65 instead of the promised $45. When I raised this issue with Silvi, she assured me that the incorrect contract would be rectified. However, the corrected contract never arrived but the monthly bill came and I owe to telus.
Upon contacting Silvi once again, she told me there was no need to pay the bill, claimed it to be incorrect, and assured me that it would be adjusted.

However, these promises were broken. Silvi’s communication became unresponsive, and she even hung up on me during our conversations. Despite continuously reaching out to her over the following two weeks, no response.
Silvi's lack of professionalism and inability to deliver on her promises have shattered my trust in both her and Telus as a service provider. I find it deeply concerning that a company I rely on would engage in such practices, misleading customers and subjecting them to unnecessary stress and financial burden.
To support my claims, I do have the chat log between Silvi and myself as evidence. It is my belief that this evidence will sufficiently demonstrate the discrepancies between what was promised and what was delivered.

Considering these circumstances, I urge Telus to address this matter urgently and take the necessary actions to rectify the situation. I seek fair compensation for the losses I have incurred, as well as prompt resolution to the billing discrepancies, in accordance with our original agreement.

I trust that Telus holds its commitment to customer satisfaction and will address this complaint appropriately. I expect a timely response, confirming the commencement of an investigation into the matter and ensuring that my concerns are appropriately considered. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let us know what happens after you speak with our team!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

While most unfortunate, you will need to contact Telus directly. This is a public forum and is not the best way to get your concerns addressed. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Can you please identify how we contact Telus directly with a ?  I have exhausted all options on-line looking for  resolution and also in trying to schedule a call back?  TIA

I'll send you a private message with details, thanks!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

DENNISW
Just Moved In

I had the same bad experience as yours, a sales named Jeramy called and give me a good BOXING DAY deal, but when we switched from other companies into TELUS, Also, I have been in the Telus for a long time, Jeramy asked my Credit information and I gave to her. At the end,  we got double changed in my bill. I emailed this sales, she did not reply me for long time, then she told me, she already past the deal to the customer care department, let me to call 611. Now I spent a lot of time to call Telus. I hoped I can get the nightmare done asap.

Hello, I was contacted by Telus team and one of their manager helped me and as promised I got $45 plan and also got applicable credits within few minutes. I will suggest everyone that if it’s not possible for their Customer Service Representatives to give you a solution, you have to ask for their managers. Please take a record of your initial conversation where someone offered you the deals. Thank you

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let us know what happens after you speak with our team!