cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Complaint Regarding Agent Fraud and Billing Issues

micvi
Just Moved In
Dear Telus Mobility Customer Service,

I am writing to express my deep disappointment and frustration with the service I have received from one of your agents, Shubham, as well as the handling of my billing concerns by your customer service representatives.

In mid-January, the agent contacted me and offered a seemingly attractive deal of $35 per month for adding two additional lines to my business account. Trusting in his offer, I proceeded to add the two lines to my account. However, upon receiving my February bill, I was shocked to find that I had been overcharged, with the two new lines being billed at $90 per month instead of the promised $35.

Upon contacting the agent, he assured me that the issue would be rectified, and credits would be added to my account to cover the overcharge. However, despite his promises, no credits were applied to my account, and I continued to be overcharged in subsequent bills.

Repeated attempts to reach the agent were met with delayed responses and empty promises of resolution. Even when I escalated the issue to your customer service line and spoke with Dell, the resolution offered was inadequate—a mere $20 discount off my March bill.

Despite providing evidence of the offer email and persistently contacting both the agent and your customer service representatives, the issue remains unresolved. It is unacceptable that I am still being charged incorrectly, and the lack of accountability and action on Telus's part is deeply concerning.

I urge the management team at Telus to intervene and address this matter urgently. Not only am I facing financial losses due to the overcharges, but the lack of resolution and accountability on the part of your company is causing significant frustration and inconvenience.

I sincerely hope that you will take swift and decisive action to rectify this situation and restore my confidence in Telus's commitment to its customers. I also request that appropriate measures be taken to address the fraudulent behavior of the agent to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a prompt resolution and your assurance that steps will be taken to prevent such occurrences in the future.
1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.