cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Six UC3

Manou
Just Moved In

This number 403-808-XXXX (XXXX changes every time to a different numbers) repeatedly call our Cell. number 403-808-4031. When we return the call to the telephone numbers which had just called us we hear the following message:

Six UC3 the number you are calling is not in service. Please block any number starting with 403-808, or how we can get rid of this nuisance?

Thanks,

Manou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Manou - You could also consider enabling call control. If those are robocalls or most scam calls, it should filter them out.

https://www.telus.com/en/ab/support/article/call-control-for-mobile-devices-explained

One recommendation - if you live in an apartment, condo or strata and have a front door or gate intercom visitors buzz to get in, be sure to white list that number in the call control settings.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Meowmix
Ambassador
Hello @Manou

Most of the times those are scam calls that call using numbers which aren't register with cellphone carriers and or spoofing them. I have found many numbers which call my Telus cell using the " we are the police" or the normal " duct cleaning" calls and when u call back? it gives me that message.

Have you ever picked up the phone call to see who it is?

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Manou - You could also consider enabling call control. If those are robocalls or most scam calls, it should filter them out.

https://www.telus.com/en/ab/support/article/call-control-for-mobile-devices-explained

One recommendation - if you live in an apartment, condo or strata and have a front door or gate intercom visitors buzz to get in, be sure to white list that number in the call control settings.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂