cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order # not found

Rdoggydog
Just Moved In
Ordered an iPhone 11pro in midnight green from Telus, via phone. I received a confirmation email, with the order #, but when I click to see the status I get this message:
“No order number found
Please check your order number and try again.”

The rep did say it was sold out, but I should expect it within 2-4 weeks. Could that be why the order number isn’t working? Just want to make the order went through
2 REPLIES 2

Rdoggydog
Just Moved In
Ordered an iPhone 11pro in midnight green from Telus, via phone. I received a confirmation email, with the order #, but when I click to see the status I get this message:
“No order number found
Please check your order number and try again.”

The rep did say it was sold out, but I should expect it within 2-4 weeks. Could that be why the order number isn’t working? Just want to make the order went through

Could try calling them to confirm your order was received, if you can through getting ahold of some that is LOL.

Not the first time seeing such happen (other retailers too). On the other hand, often find the way Telus handles things somewhat unprofessional leaving the customer with lots of ????? at times. And they could definitely do a better job with their online site as many a times it turns into a wild goose chase, that eventually results in a "call us"... I have so many issues with their online site and it's been ongoing for literally years and years, could easilywrite a book on it.

Then there's the pandemic excuses. Yup excuse, cuz some of what people are experiencing now was there loooooooong before covid-19 became a thing. Other retailers are going through same pandemic seemingly able to cope well so why can't Telus?

Oops sorry got off the beating there lol... So yeah calling is likely your only recourse here.