Mobility Devices
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Samsung Galaxy S4 or the LG Optimus G LTE?

My hubby and I have our three year contracts up soon so we'll be getting new phones. Currently we have it narrowed down to the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the LG Optimus G LTE. Does anyone have either of these? Any pros or cons to either?

Beth by Helpful Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can't I get picture messages?

I have a Samsung Ace2 X. I don't have a data plan but I do have unlimited text and picture messaging. Why can't I receive any pictures?Do I need a data plan? Even with wifi I can't receive any pictures.

Ann by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Facebook

How do delete a facebook acct from my phone? I hit facebook and I hv an old account show up that I don't want on my phone. Thx

CindBach by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

bbm not working

for some reason my husband and i both have blackberrys. and he updated his bbm and on his phone he has my bbm and my bbm doesnt work. ihe has my blackberry id and i dont know to fix it. i tried unistalling it and re installing it butnothing. his blac...

lisar18 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S4 - Can't open download in text message

I have an S4 and am receiving text messages with pictures/video. The file sizes are all under 300KB but they have a white box that says download. When I press download, it looks like it is downloading, takes a while and then jumps back to the white b...

Hawk by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One 4.2.2

It's been leaked multiple times and pretty much confirmed that it'll be released some time this summer. Hopefully TELUS will try and keep the additional wait to push it to devices at a minimum?