Mobility Devices
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! How do I start using my unlocked Blackberry with Telus?

My mom just gave me her old Blackberry and I want to use it as a prepaid cell phone with Telus. It is unlocked and should work, but when I try to activate or update my phone on my account, it says the SIM card number and IMEI number or invalid and I ...

Visual Voicemail

Any sign of us getting visual voice mai. I know Rogers has it for their S3's

Galacto by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! travelling to the united states

I am travelling to the USA next week (for the very first time) what do I need to do to my phone to ensure it won't be collecting roaming charges on me? I want to bring it with me for emergencies or to use free wifi at the hotels.

Resolved! Tablet Plan on Smartphone

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to get a tablet plan on cell phone with Telus? I am currently a Fido (Tablet plan on a Nexus 4) user but now that your tablet plan as been revised to 20$ = 1 Gb I am considering going to Telus, is this a ser...

SteveVoip by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 - Unlocking

Is Telus obligated to unlock my Galaxy S4 (on a 3 year contract) after a certain period of time at my request? Is there a fee to this? If so, at what point does the cost of having my phone unlocked go to $0 (if ever)?

Mmagic by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot Send/Receive Picture Messages - Bold 9900

Plan: Voice Plan (No Data)Device: Factory unlocked BB Bold 9900 My wife cannot send nor receive picture messages, she has unlimited txt msgs on her plan. I've confirmed with Telus that data block has been removed. I tried sending pictures between our...

Mmagic by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not getting delivery receipts with Samsung S3 on LTE

I've noticed that when I send a text messge to someone using a different carrier (Wind Mobile) AND request a delivery receipt, I *NEVER* get the deliveryreceipt notification when my Samsung Galaxy S3 shows a "LTE" connection (Ottawa). The recipient *...

FM by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos