Mobility Devices
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Android: Unresponsive / frozen phone troubleshooting

Understanding the Issue Related errorsTouch screen does not respond to touches quickly.Slowness when sending a text message.Web pages take longer to load.Device restarts, or turns off and turns back on.Device is slow, sluggish, frozen, crashes, locks...

Android: Secure Lock

Depending on your device, Secure Lock may show one of several different messages: Error 101: The phone has been flashed with unauthorized software & is locked. 1-866-558-2273 Security Error The phone has been flashed with unauthorized software. Pleas...

iPhone: Receiving texts from another iPhone

This can be fixed in one of two ways:Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and uncheck the email address shown under "You can be reached by iMessage at" on all of your devices.If you want to continue to receive iMessages at this email address on...

Resolved! Telus app for Windows phones

I have a Nokia Lumia 620 (which is a pretty awesome phone) and was wondering if Telus is planning on making their mobile app available for Windows phones anytime soon?

DrewMal by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Language in iTunes

Open iTunes.From the Edit menu, choose Preferences.Select the General tab.From the Language pop-up menu (in the lower section of the window), choose your desired language.Click OK.Quit and reopen iTunes; you must do this for your new language setting...

iPhone: Old phone number vs. New phone number

Common issue for iPhones after the phone number change is it's still showing the old phone number. If this happens, follow these procedures: 1.) Go to Settings.2.) Go to Phone then tap on the mobile number field then change the number to the new mobi...

iPhone 5 reception issue

are there any telus iPhone 5 LTE users experiencing weak signal in places you know you have had full signal?

Resolved! glass breaking

Has anyone else had the glass crack in the s4 for no reason?I've had the phone for a month, it's been in an otter box since day one. Had it in my front pocket, took it out and it was cracked. I'm reluctant to get another phone with the same glass.

JCH by Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: "No Service" on iPhone

Try this : go to Settings, General, Reset and Reset Network Settings. I'm sure this will be really helpful.

ET by TELUS Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos