Mobility Devices
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

phone lg-E900H no work

I buy this phone on September 2012, now is no working when turn on appear a black screen informed about some problem with the storage memory. I need information how fix this. Problem. Tanks you

laura by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Unlock 101

Questions about unlocking your phone? Here are some scenarios to help you out, please read carefully as each details of this discussion is important and the very bottom of the page is very important. Scenario 1: I would like to unlock my phone to be ...

Deleted Texts

ALL of my texts were deleted from my Samsung Galaxy II yesterday when the battery died. Help!!!!!

EricUL by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail

how do i set up my voicemail account on my huawei y210

gallantsh by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! network locked

Hi, my name is Scott Gordon, Iam on a holiday in Thailand and would like to use my phone, my number is 2503087258, if you could unlock my phone that would be great, thx Scott

confused by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc one

how many apps can i get rid of that comes with this device.i use as a phone mostly not into all this computer stuff that comes with it . wants to update all the time.it wastes a lot of my storge on phone.

zuesifur by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Discover wifi connection problems

I cannot get my Samsung Discover to connect to my wifi modem.. It will not connect or save the password (WEP Security)/ It finds the wifi no problem but that's it. HELP!!

Foxy2072 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos