Mobility Devices
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Note 4 Marshmallow Update

Is this actually going to happen or are we SOL? The Note 5 is continually mentioned, but so far silence on the Note 4 for the last few weeks. I appreciate the update schedule updated by Telus, but knowing either way what's going on is better then not...

Larkstarr by Just Moved In
  • 45 replies
  • 4 kudos

New iPhone

My contract had been up since November 2015. I have been with telus for 9 years, and I want a iPhone 6s 64 GB. I would like to think you can offer me an awesome loyalty deal. What can you do for me?

AndrewH by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G3 Android 6.0 update?

I noticed that the Android 6.0 update for the LG G3, scheduled for March 16th, was removed from this: http://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility/Software-Update-Schedule/ta-p/53566. Any reason why?

Resolved! Sync Galaxy S6 Edge calendar to MS Outlook

I have installed Samsung's Smart Switch program to sync my phone's calendar with Microsoft Outlook on my PC, as Samsung recommended. It takes about 15 minutes to run and in the end I get an error message that says "error encountered, unable to comple...

tcf999 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I even buy a new phone outright?

I want to buy a new phone outright so I dont have to change my plan and I see zero option of doing so online. At first I wanted the Galaxy s7 for pre order to get the VR headset realizing later it's just for signing a new plan. I was thinking okay we...

JF11 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre paid account using a phone without a sim?

is this possible, the phone in question is a old samsung slider sph-M540 which has no sim card on it. if possible am i able to somehow register this phone with a pre paid account? thanks!

pagero by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos