Mobility Devices
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

S6 Edge Durability

How durable is the S6 Edge? It's a nice looking phone but it looks fairly easy to break (especially the screen). Anyone experiencing any problems with the screen breaking easier than normal?

Red14 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung s6 active?

When is that phone coming to telus? you realize how many people want this phone right?

devin9930 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I make phone calls from BC Ferries?

I am travelling on BC Ferries from Powell River to Campbell River. Will I be able to use my mobile phone to make calls during the sailing? I will be travelling on Wednesday, September 23. I have an Apple iphone 5.

RevWendy by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which Samsung Tab 4 (7 inch) will work on Telus network?

I'm looking to buy a Samsung Tab 4 7.0 (wifi + cellular) to use on the Telus network, but there are different models. Which one will work with Telus?SM-T231SM-T235SM-T235YSM-T237PSM-T2397Those are the ones I've seen for sale. There are probably more....

Justice by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I listen to missed calls on LG A341

I have an LG A341 Telus phone. I'm trying to figure out how to listen to my missed calls. I know I can press the call button on the main screen to access my list of missed calls, but I can't figure out how to actually listen to the calls.Any help is ...

EmilyG by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocked Sprint Phone on Telus

Hey guys, my dad recently brought back an iPhone 6+ from the states that's locked to Sprint. He's no longer with Sprint so he can't use their unlock services.I was wondering if I go through a third-party unlocking service, will the iPhone work with T...