cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not knock list

Volvo2500
Friendly Neighbour
How can I get on the do not knock list to stop door to door sale people that are really rude?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Volvo2500
Friendly Neighbour
How do you stop the door to door telus sales people from constant harassment?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

annoyed2
Just Moved In

I have the same question.  Even after being told no they are super persistent and seem to come by every other month.

Volvo2500
Friendly Neighbour
Same here, I keep telling them no thank you, they keep coming. Some are ok and leave, but some have been rude and kept pushing, I have reached out to customer service about the rude encounters, they just say oh it's a thrid party company, well they represent your company with the name on their shirt, but it's not their problem.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Volvo2500 if you're a TELUS customer, you can reach out to us over on our Twitter account or at our Facebook page so we can verify the account and get your info (address, etc.) to forward it off to our door to door team. Thanks!

Volvo2500
Friendly Neighbour
I'm not a Telus customer, that is why Telus is sending the people out on foot, going door to door harassing people to convert their services, are you saying you can not help stop the door to door Telus clowns if I'm not a Telus customer?

Volvo2500
Friendly Neighbour
How do you stop the door to door telus sales people from constant harassment?

Volvo2500
Friendly Neighbour
How do you stop telus door to door sales harassment?

Same way as for any annoying sales/religious people who come to the door. Say your not interested and close the door.

Volvo2500
Friendly Neighbour
Yes, but there has got to be a way to be added to a do not knock list.