Telus my account Android 7.0

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

kikithecafekief101
Ambassador
Just upgraded my phone to lg v30 and on Android 7.0 and it's the currect password and not letting me login on the app, only on the latest version of chrome for Android... Why? Do I have to mobile account too? Only have Rogers wireless.
Community Power User
Community Power User

You need a Telus mobility account to access that app currently. If you have Rogers wireless, you'll need to use the Rogers app to access your account. Your home services account is only available via the web at present.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
kikithecafekief101
Ambassador
So now home services is available on iOS and Android devices. Why am I getting error when I login?
Community Power User
Community Power User

Which App(s) are you using?  The iOS My Account App accesses Mobility only.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Community Power User
Community Power User

Actually it looks like they updated the store version to include Home Services according to iTunes

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/telus-my-account/id543953973?mt=8

Kief - since the home account is under your parents there could be problems. If they have their account linked to a mobility account, you may not be able to access it.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
kikithecafekief101
Ambassador

i just moved out to my own basement suite, just up the street, where fibre is avavabile too, have my own telus account!! can login on google chrome etc windows 10 or android 7 with lg v30, tho have an appt for fibre install with telus internet 150 and optik 4K on the 20th

Community Power User
Community Power User

If your fibre is not installed yet, that may be part of it. When you log in on Chrome, do you see any home services?

Community Power User
Community Power User

@Nighthawk

They updated the App yesterday today. Thanks! The new App does include Home Services. the one from a week or so ago didn't.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
kikithecafekief101
Ambassador

no, just install date!!

Community Power User
Community Power User

If you only see the install date then your services are not fully activated yet. You need to wait until your service is installed.