Error changing plan in app ((prepaid))

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Connector
I am trying to change my prepaid plan using the my telus app but every time I tap "plans and add ons" I get an error message.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B56O3-c_pwnzbnd6b3ZXVjgtWEU

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you tried through the 'My Account' portal?  The Apps often have gaps.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Connector
Yes and it works there
Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Do you mean you are trying to add another plan or feature because you cannot really change a feature on prepaid. Once you have bought a feature it's non refundable. If the plan is about to expire or you've used it all up, that is the typical time most clients pick a different plan if they were planning on changing their plans?

Mobility Client Care Rep
Highlighted
Connector
I unable to add features to my plan via the app

I am unable to change my plan via the app
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@FishTire wrote:
I unable to add features to my plan via the app

I am unable to change my plan via the app

Will share your concern with the Powers That Be, @FishTire

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @FishTire, this seems to be account specific, tech support will need to gather your info and look into this further. Best way is to use live chat and select technical support under Mobility. What they'll do is log a ticket and make sure it gets taken care of. Live chat is available on the contact page, option to chat will appear when accessed via a computer browser - http://www.telus.com/en/ab/support/contact-us?lang=en&prov=ab

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

try 123 frist