Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

772 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1230 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Data Promo on Long-Term Prepaid Plan

I just activated a Prepaid Account on the 90 Day Long-Term Plan. This Plan includes 3GB of Data for 90 Days, and a 2GB Promo Add-On that continues as long as I opt-in to Auto-Renew. I see in MyTelus under My Usage the 3GB of Data for the Plan; the ex...

Contact

I have just switched from 23 years at Shaw to Telus and I’ve had nothing but problems and I cannot find anywhere. I can get a phone number to speak to someone in Canada. What do I do? I’ve looked everywhere every time I call I end up speaking to the ...

Customer Service Review

Hi, I'm not much for telemarketers but I just had a really good service call with a Telus employee and I would like to write a positive review for them. Where would I do this?

International talk and text on prepaid?

Hello everyone, for a backup phone I need a simple (rarely used) international voice and text solution. I got prepaid talk & text 100 because I was told in the shop that it also works internationally. I'm outside the country right now and all I see i...

monttoro by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 15 offer

I’m looking to purchase the Iphone 15 from Telus’s offer for 0$ accounts but when I’m checking out it ask me to pay 128$. Just wondering what this amounts stand for cause I can’t see the billing.

Emile by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

Connected my phone to a new iWatch and now my phone will not receive or make phone calls

Finnley by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.