Mobility Devices
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Galaxy Watch LTE with Exclusive Partner Plan

I am on the Exclusive Partner Program. Bought a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic LTE and my Wearable app said "there is no plan for your device in your country", or something like that. A person at the Telus Mobility store agreed, and a one hour call with Tech...

cammit1 by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Certified pre-owned

Hi there! Can you purchase a certified pre-owned iPhone outright through Telus? All I see is the option for bring it back. I’d like to just buy it outright. Thanks.

Mrdeanw by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls

Hi everyone community!Does anyone know about how to block international calls in Telus? I mean, to avoid calling to an international contact.Thank you so much for your support!

Issue with number sim and number porting

I ported my number from Bell to Telus last night in store and it wouldn't activate. The store clerk told me to call Customer Support the next day (today) because they were closed. I called today using someone else's phone to find out there was an err...

LizPixel by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bring it back

I recently had to send my phone back for bring it back. I'm worried how long everyone had to wait for a credit. It says I'm supposed to be receiving a credit because my phone was worth more than I owe. They have had my phone now for two weeks. The st...

Mesa by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus TV

I do not see the telus tv+ app in the app store on my iphone. Is there no app for this?

telcoman by Friendly Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

data roaming

I am signed up the Canada/US/Mexico plan with 200 gig of data. All fine except I now notice they say most data usage has to be be in Canada. Now, I spend 5 months a year in Mexico so even if I use 1 mb of data I am still using more in Mexico than Can...

telcoman by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos