cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring it back

Mesa
Neighbour

I recently had to send my phone back for bring it back.  I'm worried how long everyone had to wait for a credit.  It says I'm supposed to be receiving a credit because my phone was worth more than I owe.  They have had my phone now for two weeks.  The status has been stuck at assessment in progress now for a week and a half.  Site says it takes 3-5 business days but when I contacted Telus they are telling me 30 days or more and that it does not say 3-5 business days.   Has anyone actually got it within that time frame and have the app 3-5 if that's not the case.  

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We understand your concern about the Bring-It-Back credit process, and we apologize for the confusion and the delay. The timeline you mentioned—3-5 business days—is the typical processing time, but due to higher volumes, it can sometimes take longer.

Please send us a private message with your account details, and we’ll look into the status of your assessment.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.