Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

762 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1205 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Bring it back program is a joke

I didn't realize most people have their mobile contract in hand to know when to bring back their phone on time with the bring it back program. I missed the date to bring it back by, and they charged me for the phone. I called Telus and asked if I cou...

I deleted my eSIM

I got a new phone and I successfully transferred all my data to the new phone. When I was going to transfer my SIM card over, it gave me the option to convert my SIM to an eSIM. I did so without really reading what would happen so I did not know that...

esimfix by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stream plus

Anyone else paying for stream plus but isn’t getting all the services? Or Disney plus isn’t on there yet?

Brk14 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Calling Not Working

Device: pixel 6 proI just returned from travels and my wifi callings seems to have stopped working. The setting screen says calling over mobile network. However when airplane mode is turned on, wifi calling starts working. As soon as network is conne...

Telus you rock!

Im a scout leader and taking my scouts on a trip this summer! Telus you were the only carrier that was able to help me out with making it clear to my parents how roaming worked and able to make it clear how charges would be made if the youth happened...

Horrible service

I am tired of Telus and their billing service. They keep adding extra stuff to. Won’t even give me a notice from getting shut off. I am not resigning a contract with them!

Network Problem

I am experiencing a problem in my phone (iPhone 14 pro). It is disconnecting my data calls(Especially WhatsApp, messenger) when i am calling using mobile data. It showing as reconnecting every 5 seconds and loosing signal strengths suddenly even i am...

D_sahan by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost my phone last year.

I lost my my phone last year. I didn't take the insurance, my bad, so I've been paying for the phone, Galaxy S23 Ultra, for the past year. I'd like to pay it off now. Any idea how much it will cost me?

Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.