Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

746 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1175 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Resolved! Sales fraud

am writing to bring to your attention a serious issue regarding one of your associates, Amanjot, and the promised Interac e-Transfer deposit.Upon signing up for your services, Amanjot assured me of a $250 Interac e-Transfer deposit as part of a promo...

Vbanga by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! telus agent fraud

I am writing to file a formal complaint regarding the issues I have encountered with my Telus bill payment and contract agreements. The purpose of this complaint is to bring to your attention the unprofessional conduct and false promises made by Silv...

Gitansh by Just Moved In
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent Behavior of Telus Sales Representative

Dear Telus Mobility Customer Service, I am writing to file a formal complaint regarding the fraudulent behavior and false promises made by Harsh, a sales representative from the Telus Team. I am deeply disappointed and angered by the unprofessional c...

IMG_6951.PNG IMG_6950.PNG IMG_6952.jpg
heikiu by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deceptive Practices

We recently had a Telus agent visit our home, lured by the promise of their fiber optic line. Initially, we were skeptical as Telus had previously informed us that fiber optic wasn't available in our area. However, the agent assured us it was now acc...

Neda by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about May 3rd update for Samsung

Hello, is the May 3rd update for Samsung on Telus going to be a huge One UI 6.1 update party? All of them says "Optimizations+Security Update" and it's listed for S22 Series, S21 Series, Fold 4, Flip 4, Fold 3, Flip 3

Web Store Issue

Three weeks ago I attempted to order a Certifed-Used Like New, IPhone 14 Pro Max.It showed as backordered in the Web store but still let me order it and said they would ship with in a week of ordering. The shipping date came and went, I then received...

Sisted by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text to email not working the last few days?

I use text to email all the time for reminders, but this week, my texts are no longer arriving. (Earlier in the week, I'd suddenly get an entire day's worth in a few minutes). (Android, Google Pixel sending to Yahoo. My "text email" is in my yahoo co...

Crystals by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deceptive sales tactics hep

Anybody know how to reach someone to make a complaint about deceptive tactics? I recently switched over from another provider only to discover that what I had agreed-upon was not what they ended up charging me. I’ve spent 20+ hours on the phone. no o...

Unnotified rate increase

My bill this month increased without any (visible) notification. I just spent some time trying to contact Telus and it was an incredible waste of my time. What is my best line of complaint here?

adixon by Friendly Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.