cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales fraud

Vbanga
Just Moved In
am writing to bring to your attention a serious issue regarding one of your associates, Amanjot, and the promised Interac e-Transfer deposit.

Upon signing up for your services, Amanjot assured me of a $250 Interac e-Transfer deposit as part of a promotional offer. However, despite multiple follow-ups over the past three months, I have yet to receive the promised deposit.

Each time I reached out to Amanjot, I was given reassurances that the deposit would be processed "next week." Unfortunately, these promises were never fulfilled, and to my dismay, Amanjot eventually ceased communication altogether by blocking me.

This experience has left me feeling deeply disappointed and deceived. It is evident that this behavior constitutes fraud and is unacceptable. Therefore, I am formally lodging a complaint with you as Amanjot's supervisor. I request a thorough investigation into this matter and appropriate action taken to rectify the situation.

Additionally, I urge you to ensure that such deceptive practices are not tolerated within your organization. I appreciate your prompt attention to this urgent matter and look forward to a resolution.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sadly, you don't need to be a Telus employee to do all of that. It sounds like you have been scammed and that is unfortunate. Report the fraud to your local law enforcement.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

You would actually need to contact Telus directly. The forums aren't the right venue for that issue. 

On top of that, Telus doesn't use Interac e-transfer credits / refunds. Telus has typically been doing bill credits and the occasional promotion on their website that offers a Visa gift card. Are you sure you were actually dealing with an actual Telus rep?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Well he is a telus employee. Ported my sim, created my telus account. Etc etc but thanks - i ll reach out to telus.

Sadly, you don't need to be a Telus employee to do all of that. It sounds like you have been scammed and that is unfortunate. Report the fraud to your local law enforcement.