cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint!!!

bcnl999
Just Moved In

I called your CS to add 6 additional Telus.net accounts into my account, however your rep asked me to hold for more than an hour, to my surprise, he didn't add the emails instead he deleted two of the emails I have been using that cause the lost of all of my important business info. I called again, a CS named Julius tried to help me and it took me another hour to be on the phone... This is the most stupid mistake I have ever encountered with Telus. I request a $300 compensation effective immediately to compensate the loss of my sensitive data as well as the time I should not have wasted!
Ossio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I had issues when I made changes to my account and lost some mailboxes. Telus was able to recover these from backup. It took a few days and any email that was sent to them while they were gone is likely lost.

Hopefully you can get most of it restored.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You realize The Neighbourhood is inhabited any other Telus customers who offer adv ice & support to other customers? It seems Julius sorted the issue. No one here can address your further concerns.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I had issues when I made changes to my account and lost some mailboxes. Telus was able to recover these from backup. It took a few days and any email that was sent to them while they were gone is likely lost.

Hopefully you can get most of it restored.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.