Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 182 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

New optik tv box slow sports streaming ?

Hey anyone with the new optik tv boxes notice that their sports stream is about 20-30 seconds behind people with the older optik boxes? Two of my friends have the older boxes and they text me that a team has scored 30 seconds before it happens on my ...

jreddy19 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAYU

This is not acceptable. We all better get a credit for this awful service that we pay an arm & leg for. Telus doesn’t do anything, they’re the worst providers. We have no choice but to have to be with Telus because of our location but Rogers is in th...

Pindy by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix no longer recognizing credentials

A few months ago I added my existing netflix account to my optic TV package, was working without problems up until this week when I was logged out of netflix on every device and when I go to login it says there's no account with my email address. I c...

Kf-jf by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TELUS TV+ recording issues

I’m frustrated that my recordings are ending 2-3 minutes early snd I cannot extend the length! What will happen if a sporting event gois into overtime? Am I going to miss the end of the game? What about playoffs that don’t have a defined end time? Wi...

Albyman by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

On Demand shows not loading

When I try to watch anything On Demand on any of our boxes the error “Licensing not acquired” and code 0-80004005 comes up.

Not recording show on channel 1985

There is a high school volleyball game that I'm trying to record. I'm on channel 1985, I press record on my remote and there is no recording when I press pvr on my remote. Why can't I record on this channel?

120hz and VIP5662W - is it possible?

I just bought a hisense u8n, it's supposed to have 144z refresh rate. All i want is to be able to watch sportsnet hockey 4k @120hz. I am only getting 3840x2160 at 60hz on my optik box (VIP5662W) The only setting on the optik box that I can change is ...

jimmyz by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ERR_AGL_ACN_3545

Hello, i was connected on my application this morning, but i had to disconnect. I cant connect again. I changed my password, but i always have that message: ERR_AGL_ACN_3545I know my password is good, because i can connect on other Telus applications...

Friendliest neighbours