Netflix on TELUS - June 2020

Community Manager
Community Manager

Netflix on TELUS - June 2020

How's everyone doing? We all hope you're doing well and staying safe as we move into the summer. With the brighter days and warmer weather, it's the perfect time to kick back and unwind with some fun, family friendly shows. We've selected a few of the most anticipated shows and movies coming next month, and wanted to share what show we're currently hooked on now! So grab your favourite snack and enjoy!

Also remember, if your loved ones aren't there with you, Netflix Party is always an option to watch something with your friends and family virtually. Synchronized video playback and a handy chat box lets you watch and stay connected all at the same time!

Coming To NETFLIX in June

• June 2 - Fuller House (Season 5)
  • June 12 - Pokemon Journeys: The Series
  • June 12 - Jo Koy: In His Elements
  • June 26 - Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga (Will Ferrell)

Most Anticipated

Fuller House (Season 5)

It’s the end of an era, with the farewell season of the popular sitcom reboot. Picking up where the 80’s/90’s sitcom Full House left off, this fifth and final season is sure to end the series off on a high note. I watched the original series a lot growing up, and it’s been interesting to see where the Tanner family ended up after all these years. Focusing on the daughters D.J. and Stephanie, as well as the family neighbour Kimmy, it’s perfect family viewing that’s sure to keep you laughing the whole way through.

The highlight for me throughout the series has definitely been cameos from the original cast: Bob Saget, Dave Coulier, and John Stamos. I can’t wait to see what happens to the characters that a lot of us grew up with when we were kids. The fifth and final season is available as of June 2 and I know I’ll be watching!

What We're Watching Now

Can’t wait for the new shows and movies to drop? Need something bingeworthy now? We’ve got your back.

Magic For Humans (Season 3)

Magic For Humans is definitely one of my favourite shows on NETFLIX and you’d be hard pressed to find a funnier show to watch with your family. Magician and stand-up comic Justin Willman’s Magic For Humans just released a 3rd season and it’s easy to see why it’s one of the highest rated shows on NETFLIX. With amazing sleight of hand street magic combined with hilarious comedy, you’re going to love it.

Blending good-natured magic with laughs is what makes this show one of my favourites, and I’m sure you’ll have a great time watching it. It’s the perfect summer show!

Let me know if you plan on watching or if there’s anything else you’re currently hooked on in the comments below! 

ICYMI: You can add Netflix to your Optik TV package at any time! Find out more here

1 Comment
Community Manager
Community Manager

Netflix Party is great. Add a video call in a separate window and it's almost like the real thing 😅